Friday, July 6, 2007

Roll Over!



Calvin rolled from his tummy to his back today. I know it's been a long time comin, I'm really bad at giving him tummy time. Now we just need to figure out how to roll back onto the tummy.

1 comment:

The Woolner Family said...

Keara (I hope I spelled that correctly), thanks for your blog comment. I need to do some more work on our adoption blog. Your son is beautiful. I see some of Sam in his eyes. Thank you for thinking I'm an inspiration--I just take it one day at a time. When Sam was very little and I was having a hard time not sleeping, I read an article in the Ensign that said our love is a reminder to children of Heavenly Father's love for them. I read that and I knew Heavenly Father was counting on me as well as Mattie and that has given me so much. Where are you going to Chiropractic School? I'd love to tell you about our experiences--please feel free to email me.
Amber