Wow, that is a seriously cool old tree. How fun to actually have SEASONS! Its been too long. Would you believe that it just seems to keep warming up as we get closer to Christmas?? I need cold and hot chocolate!!!
Aren't seasons amazing? It just makes me so happy to see things change like this. wait until spring when everything explodes in green, you'll seriously be in heaven!
5 comments:
I miss you guys! I just saw your comment on my blog and so I posted another one. I will start to do them more! Miss and love you! Kisses to your boys.
Wow, that is a seriously cool old tree. How fun to actually have SEASONS! Its been too long. Would you believe that it just seems to keep warming up as we get closer to Christmas?? I need cold and hot chocolate!!!
You guys look like you are having so much fun. I love it. Can't wait to come and see you guys.
Aren't seasons amazing? It just makes me so happy to see things change like this. wait until spring when everything explodes in green, you'll seriously be in heaven!
Okay, time to blog again. I've checked back to see your tree like 15 times!
Post a Comment