Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Morning


Well this is us after church on Easter Sunday. My super cute kids in their super cute Easter clothes. And no, I did not dye my hair, for some reason it just looks dark in these pics.

Calvy is all of a sudden not smiling for us. When we tell him to smile all he does is repeat us, I think because we'd tell him to say "Cheese". So Alsy is inthe background showing him what to do. It was really cute, we have a lot of him with his tongue out and making silly faces. I like this one cuz he's cheezey and and she's got her tongue out, which is so her. Someone give this girl a pacifier!

Our cute family...don't we look handsome. We had Stake Conference, it was a broadcast so we got to hear Pred. Monson and Hunter talk, it was really great.

This is Calvy and his Easter basket. Do you see what I'm saying about the Cheeziness? He cracks me up. He has been asking for sunglasses for a long time, so I got him some super cool Diego glasses, he loves them, he wore them to church, upside down of course.

We had a great day full of Peeps, other candy, ham and potatoes and a visit from our neighbors with some really yummy banana cake. Happy Easter everyone, I hop you had a good one.

I just want you all to know that I am grateul for Our Savior and for His resurrection so we can live with our Father in Heaven again. I hope we can all remember the true meaning behind Easter, not the bunnies and eggs, but our Savior and what an amazing example He was to us all. I am so grateful for the Gospel and the wonderful knowledge that it has given me. I love the the Gospel and am grateful for The Plan of Salvation, I am truly excited to be with my family forever, I love them all so much.
Love to all you family and friends, and odd viewers of my Page. Happy Easter!

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Your family is really cute!! Parker has been doing this cheesy smile too...it's funny. But, don't you just wish that they would smile, normal for you. Oh, well it's probably just a phase!!
Happy Easter!

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

Your family is so super CUTE!I enjoy reading your stories Keara. always fun.

The Frosts said...

What a super cute fam! I love all your Easter clothes. You are lookin' good, girl. Your baby is a princess. I love her eyes! Happy Easter!

Camille said...

Oh Happy Easter!!! The family looks great and it is so good to hear that you like your kid. I always worry you know will i really like this one like i like my first and of course at first it is a blurr. Awesome CAMPING!!! We still have not taken P out yet but seeing that you guys did it even with the baby maybe we can try for this summer. You guys are such a fun family!

Becky said...

Easter is awesome! Dressing up is so much fun! The boys are always cutie, but man, having a little girl to put a bow on her head! Nothin' like it!

Sara said...

Such cute Easter kids!