
My mom made this dress and bought the suit for Calvy, and my SIL Jourdan made the headband, beautiful huh. She sells them. Don't they look so cute!!!!
Playin around
Birthday party.
Birthday party.
Alsy pulled this huge tree out from the side of the house, it cost us $15 bucks to throw it away.
7 comments:
She is such a doll!
Just looking at Elle is so fun! She is just so sweet and cute! Your family is so fun!
PS Was the 15 bucks worth it for the tree?
So Cute. I love all the pictures you posted today! Cute cute family
Hey! So Jodi, Natalie and I were talking about our blogs and so I had to find them and found yours too! So cute! You guys are such a cute little family! We had a blast at your big birthday bash last night, I am truly inspired to watch Nacho Libre now ;)
Man here we can just throw that kind of stuff on the tree lawn and the garbage man will take it for FREE. Yes it's called a tree lawn :)
I want to see more pics of the party. Happy Birthday again hope it was a good one. Miss you already!
I am so glad you're back to blogging. I missed reading your blog. Your kids are adorable.
You probably hear this every day but you have the most BEAUTIFUL kids! Gasp! Look at those eyes! Love the pics also. Yay for new toys.
Post a Comment