Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Last night while making dinner Calvy came in to play with the toys on the fridge. We have one of those farms that plays music, chances are you have one or you know of someone who does. N E Way, he started the music and told me to shake my booty. So I shook it. One of the windows in our kitchen has a direct shot into our neighbors window, so I'm pretty sure they saw my sweet moves, and probably want to come to Zumba with me now. ;0)

This morning Calvy and Ellie had oatmeal for breakfast and while I was feeding Elle and Calvy was eating his he asked me if I was hungry and if I wanted oatmeal. He's so sweet to notice that I hadn't eaten yet, he has such a sweet little spirit, I just love him. Ellie was so cute with her oatmeal, she just copies whatever Calvy does. Calvy took his first bite and said "ooh, yummy" so every time I gave Ellie a bite she would say "nummy nummy", she melts my heart. I am so excited to meet this new baby, I can't wait to see what this one brings, hopefully a mellow child. ;)

*I promise one of these posts will have a picture...one of these days. It might be in like 6 months, we're trying to save for a new computer.

1 comment:

Matt and Megan said...

I have to say all of C's conversations are too cute!! We are having a girl!! We took our blog private our old is still up so leave me your email!