I love you Alan, you are the most wonderful husband and father, you always have such fun ideas and great aspirations that you make our life so fun and exciting. I love you SO much.
Thank you Daddy for coming and spending ALL of your vacation building our treehouse. I love you so much, and I miss you like crazy! And thanks for all the $ you forked out, it was a very unexpected, but much appreciated treat. Sorry we didn't do more to make your trip worth it. hopefully we will have another chance to make up for it. ;0)
3 comments:
Keara you have the "I have a new baby glow" and it looks good, your are so beautiful, I can't wait until you live in AZ again I'm so board without you sometimes the reunion definitely sucked without you or mattie or hanna and even shanda stayed in a hotel and wasn't really there the whole time and we were sad with no one to hang with
Still can't wait to come over and play!!!
And Alan is super awesome! For sure!
Post a Comment