Coloring eggs on Easter Eve.

This is our new Easter table cloth in all it's colored glory. I have this great idea that every year we will use this table cloth for coloring eggs and every year we will get a new "spot" on it and when the kids are old we will have this greatly colorful table cloth for Easter dinner/breakfast. I love tradition.
Chocolate bunnies.
haha!
This was our nest last week! Aren't they beautiful? Look how small they are too.
This is Easter morning.
Easter Bunny left us a note. He told the children all about our Savior and His gift to us, and the reason we celebrate the egg on Easter. It was a great note that Daddy read, he may have ad-libbed a bit for me. Haha!
(Yes, that is ranch...Alan's idea. Calvin tried to tell him that bunnies don't like ranch.)
Calvy found his special egg from Easter Bunny.
Juice sippies!
Life here is gloomy and a bit drizzly. We are having a lot of crummy weather, but not as bad as some in the South. I am grateful for my blessings. The Sun did actually come out for a little while this morning, it got me started on my day and I'd like to say that a little sunshine has been in my heart ever since. I LOVE sunshine, I love when it streams in through the binds decorating my house is beautiful stripes. I love when it peaks in after a rainy day or week. ;0) I do however miss the warmth of the sun. Our furnace is still runnin strong.
Life is good, we are making plans for when we move on to the next step in our life. We are discussing our different options for associateships and preceptorship . Life here is comfortable, I love our friends and neighbors and our beautiful house we have made a home. I will miss everything about Iowa, except maybe the winters. Hehehe. I'm sure I will always consider Iowa as my home.
Though I am already starting to miss Iowa, and I am also having visions of On the Boarder and Bahama Bucks and Palm trees. There are always steps to life and this one is a big one, one that I know will change us forever. We look forward to being extremely successful and enjoying every minute of it.
Our Easter was GREAT! The children left some carrots out for the Easter Bunny.
"So how does he get up here(on the table)? Does he just jump?"-Calvy
We had to explain to him that the Easter Bunny is not like regular bunnies, he's a little different, he's special.
We heard a peep on Easter morning and when we went to check out the nest we found these.
Aren't they just precious?!
This is them today. Ugh! So cute.
-Keara
5 comments:
Do you guys have a chicken coop? I almost bought a bunny for easter, and then i came to my senses although i think we will get a chicken or two when we move.
ALso, what is the Passey eggs benedict? IT was dad's roommates recipe. I also learned it's not at all a benedict gravy. i saw it called eggs goldenrod on a food blog.
i like the egg dying cloth idea. love ellie in with her tongue out.
I LOVED this post! I can't believe you were able to get pictures of those baby birds hatch! So precious. I really loved your table cloth idea and just might copy it! Ellie's hair is so cute with her pony tail in front. The kids looked so cute in their sunglasses. We also have had nothing but crappy weather too! We were pleasantly surprised with 75 degrees easter eve. Haven't had it since though! :( Glad you guys had a great Easter.
What great ideas. You are such a great mother. I was glad to see you had a new post, i've missed reading your blog. Loves.
The table cloth idea is pretty cool.
Keara are you moving back to Arizona? Or do you know yet?
those baby chick are to die for, so crazyy
Post a Comment