Another nest....I am choosing to enjoy it though, there is something beautiful about the whole thing. It also helps that one of my besties posted this. I am pretty excited to see some eggs in there soon. Okay, you can stay. But I'm kicking you out once those babies are out'n flyin.
Caleb makes the best faces, When people try to talk to him, he does this face and then sticks out his tongue. He's a little stinker, but a super lover boy!
Today Ellie was a handful, to say the least, I lost my cool a few times and she may have shed a few tears on my account. It was a quick bed time and bed time ritual, quick family prayer, 2 verses from The Book of Mormon, quick stories, quick personal prayers and kisses good night, no drinks of water.
"but my tongue says it's thirsty"-Calvy
Alan is off to Priesthood Session of Conference. I find great comfort in conference weekend. I LOVE Saturday session, the more I can get out of Conference weekend the better. I am so grateful to a husband who taught me that Conference is a weekend, not just Sunday. Saturday sessions hold so much that I would be so sad if I missed any of it.
We had snacks during first session, then Alan and I Skyped(greatest thing EVER) with our awesome friends who have left us....haha! Then Alan played with the children outside while I grabbed some groceries before 2nd session. We had bugers and tuna salad(my FAVE) for dinner. The older kids wouldn't eat, but they each got a bit of Caleb's delicious applesauce. Today Calvy asked what "this" was, I told him they were organic raisins. Then Ellie came in a few minutes later and asked for some "ganic waisims". ;0)
I hope you are having a GREAT weekend. I am looking forward to this next week, I have kind of a fun surprise.
~Keara
P.S. Kelsey call me!
1 comment:
I love Conference! We are SO blessed to listen to a Prophet's voice!
I sure love ya!
Post a Comment