Wednesday, August 29, 2012

For The Kids...Music

Okay, I am one of those who does not enjoy much kids music, in general it is annoying and not entertaining.  However, while checking many CD's out from the Library(a place we LOVE)  I came across these CD's of kids music and they are fabulous!  they are entertaining to kids and adults.  They are all songs by major artists so they are familiar voices singing cute songs appropriate for children.  We had tried the kids bop music but I was appalled, seriously appalled by the lyrics these young kids were singing, I think we made it through half of a song before I shut it off.

So here is a taste of our favorite songs.  Check your local library or download them, you won't be sorry.
For the Kids three, track 4: "My Little Bird" by Rogue Wave  this one is especially wonderful for me today, everyday it's different.  Track 3 is pretty hilarious "The Poopsmith Song"


This is the third of a series of CD's.  I am only aware of 3. but there may be another...I hope.   For the Kids, For the Kids Too and For the Kids three.

Enjoy!

~Keara

1 comment:

The Williamson's said...

Thank you thank you!! I'm the same way with kids music, but I was a little embarrassed when liberty could sing all the words to lady gaga lol!! So we have been checking out cds from the library as well. (we're so much alike!) :)