Thursday, August 23, 2007

Busy August!

Calvin(being held by Grandpa Barnes) at Cousin Natalia's Birthday Party. Calvin didn't pay much attention to the Clowns. We were waiting for him to respond in whatever way, but he wasn't faised.
I was in the house hurrying to get out of the house when a horn started honking. Thinking it was Alan trying to hurry me along I ran out the door and saw this. Too cute.
Alan to me out to dinner for me Birthday. Yea me, I'm 23. :)
Me and my sister in-laws at Suzy's Bachelorette Party. Right to left, Tiffiny, Me, Suzy, Patti, and Chayito.

5 comments:

deborah said...

Happy birthday, and yes calvin is too cute driving the car...

Brittney said...

Hey Keara- Its Brittney in your ward. I have not seen you in forever. I wish we would become better friends but we are just too busy what with you getting ready to move and me about to have a baby like maybe this weekend:) But Kelyn told me you had a blog so I wanted to check it out. I hope you get this. But I have a blog too check it out. its www.rockinandarollindbb.blogspot.com I hope to talk to you soon. Have a wonderful day!! Call me if you are ever bored.

Unknown said...

Keara McLaws!!!! You are grown up with babies?!! No way, you hot mamacita!! Random that I found you....I am obsessed with blogspot. Ok to add you to mine? Ours is: http://whettenfamily.blogspot.com

Good to see that you are doing well! Happy Belated Birthday!!!
Deanna

Michelle Bebe said...

hey! it is true deanna is obsessed. she told me she found you, calvin is a doll! how old is he? you look fabulous!

smoochas,

michelle
www.mcclurefamilia.blogspot.com

Matt and Megan said...

Keara Its the Morris Fam from the good ol El Dorado Ward!! Your little boy is too Cute!! I was so excited to find your blog! We have 2 boys now! Crazy I KNOW!! Our blog is morrisclanmmpm.blogspot.com
Check it out girly!