Ooh, aren't you glad I'm not pregnant any more? Me too. (Happy Halloween, hint:Beetle Juice)
We have been busy getting things ready for Iowa, and what I mean by busy I mean stressed and what I mean by getting things ready I mean just sitting and thinking of how much we actually have to do. We have actually found a couple of places to live and are just waiting on resposes from the landords, they are really cute, when we have the offical place I will post pictures. The houses in Iowa are awesome, they are all so old and so fun. I am excited to move but am still confused on how we are going to live. I don't mind the loans, I just don't where to start. We have to get a loan to pay the house, then we have to get a loan to pay the loan on the house, and then get a loan to pay for the school that will eventually pay for the loan which paid for the loan which paid for the loan to pay the house. Anyway, enough jokes. Life is crazy I can't believe how big Calvin is. I keep telling him to stop growing and to stay the way that he is.
One really cool thing is I have like 4 new friends and family added to my list of friends and family. I am so excited to be able to have a way to keep in ontact and see everyone.
I will try to find a picture to go with this, but I have been slacking in that depot latley, I think I might have a video or two to put on. SYLYBY
One really cool thing is I have like 4 new friends and family added to my list of friends and family. I am so excited to be able to have a way to keep in ontact and see everyone.
I will try to find a picture to go with this, but I have been slacking in that depot latley, I think I might have a video or two to put on. SYLYBY
3 comments:
Wait, WTH???? You're moving to Iowa????????!!!!!!! :O
Wow. What an adventure you will have. When do you leave?
I don't know your husband, but I am Michelle's big sister.
Post a Comment