Saturday, September 8, 2007

My New Favorite

My friend Camille, thanks Camille, introduced me to this singer. He is new to me, so I'm sure you all already know who he is, I'm always behind the times. Anywho, he was a little weird to me at first but then I searched some more of his songs and he grew on me. His songs just seem so upbeat and fun, from what I can understand of the lyrics his songs are really positive. You should check him out on "You Tube", his videos are pretty funny.

All of you non-Passey's out there, SYLYBY (as you might have seen on some of my other blog entries)it stands for "See Ya Love Ya Bye", it's kind of our trademark. I'm pretty sure it came from my Grandma Passey, who is pretty much the coolest Grandma alive, but I guess now that she has passed away and is no longer with us, it might be alright if you go back to calling your Grandma the greatest, I think she'd like that, both my grnadma and yours. :)

(Just in case you were wondering what SYLYBY was.)

No comments: