Friday, September 14, 2007

Thanks to everyone!

Thank you so much for all your comments. I love them, it's like the hilight of my day when I see that I have new comments. We are moving, to Iowa...in October.(Oh, My Gosh!) My sister-in-law gets married on the 20th and we are leaving, hopefully after that. We are almost decided on the house we want, we are meeting with a couple that just graduated from Palmer and they are going to help us make our decision.
Oh my gosh! Is it September 14th already, I've gotta get packing!
Thanks to all of you who check out my blog, I love to see my "couter" soaring to higher and higher numbers.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Hey girl, you know we are going to miss hanging out with you. It is going to be hard for everyone that guys are leaving. You have been such a great supporter and it will be sad that you can't be here when the baby comes. I guess we will just have to come and visit you guys next. Love you tons. Hope to see you tomorrow when you pick us up.

Ashley said...

It's so crazy how everyone's just spreading out!

Mexico, Texas, Iowa, Utah, Boston.

At least we have blogs to keep in touch now though :)

♥ Natalie said...

I love checking in on your cute family! Marc was saying how cute your little one is! Good luck with the move! Can I help you pack anything? Seriously, if you need any help, email me. You look so beautiful in all of your pics! What a darling family you have.

The Woolner Family said...

Chad and I are planning to come to AZ in January before Sam turns 2. I will be sad that you won't be there. Good luck with school, your house looks adorable. I wish we had such a big space.