Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Cals First Trip to Cali.

So the picures are a little out of order, but here they are. This is our last night in Carlsbad, CA. We ate outside on the balcony of Gregorio's. Calvin was not a pleasant boy, teething is not fun for any of us.


This is tat same night, we went to Starbucks and got some hot chocolate and went to the beach. The beach is so much fun at night, the waves and moonlight, it is so relaxing, we fell asleep so many times.


This was our trip on the way to Cali. I think I double up on pictures, but it's ok, I love his cute face. By the way, Calvin has finally cut a front tooth. No more Cuazie Moto, Goofy, Vampire or whatever you want t call it. I love my little boy.

Poor guy, he did not like anything about the beach, during daylight hours that is. He did not like the sunscreen, sand, water, wind or sun, you know pretty much all that we love about it. Maybe when he's older.

Me and Alan. Look at those eyes, so dreamy.

I mean just look at them...so dreamy. :)

Try not to look at my legs, they look a little big. Anyway, we had a blast and got a bit of a tan, it was great. We are glad to be home.

1 comment:

Michelle Bebe said...

how fun!!!! i can't wait to take nash to the beach, he loves the sandbox, but how fun is that???!!!! you are such a hot little mama! it looks like you guys had such a good time, and you were so brave to go while the little one was teething. i have been saying for MONTHS now that nash is teething, but he only has two bottom teeth from 4 months ago...SIGH. N E WAYS. CUTE PICTURES!!!