Sunday, October 7, 2007

I need Halloween Helpers!

What in the world am I going to make Calvin for Halloween? I need some ideas! I want pictures and specific things I could make him. I can make it or I can buy it, it'd be fun to make, but seeing as how we will be in Davenpirt for a total of like 6 days before Halloween, I think my best bet is to buy.

HELP!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry about the blessing we really didn't invite anyone it was a last minute thing. Reggie's family was all going on vaction so we had to get it done soon. I know Britney from Beauty School isn't it a small world. We really need to get together before you move.

Camille said...

Pierson was a Pirate last year and it was a huge hit!! Really easy custome. Bandanna, pants you can ut ruggedly, eyeliner for a mustash and an easy eyepatch you can by at wal-mart. Check out my blog under Oct of last year for pics.

Unknown said...

Old navy has the CUTEST chicken costume....and it is on sale, too for only $13.50. Normally 23.00 It is absolutely adorable! That is what Emma is going to be! We still have ours from when Merrek wore it. You can see it on their website. They even have $5 shipping.

The Woolner Family said...

Sam is going to be Albert Einstein. I bought gray hair spray and bushy eyebrows and mustache. However, I did see Old Navy had hotdog costumes. I was sorely tempted