
This would be my "I've been living in a car for 48 hours" smile.

Calvin enjoyed about 5 naps a day. Actually he cried himself
to sleep about 5 times a day.

We bought Nixon a new bed so that he could be nice a comfy for this long trip.
We were actually surprised at how smoothe the trip went. Nixon was so good,
he enjoyed marking his territory in four different states.
4 comments:
fun fun! car rides are not the funniest for babies huh? and they take longer with babies!
send me your e-mail address so you can see our blog again!
goddessofthegloves@gmail.com
So are you guys there? HOw is it? Let us know all about it when you can k.
Good luck in school. I'm excited for your family. At least you can breath with the car ride over. We bought tickets to see your family in Arizona in January.
I am so bummed you guys are gone :( I hope you guys hate it there and come back!
Post a Comment