Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Night

This is us after dinner. We ate at a place called Krazy Wok, it is so good, it's kinda like Pei Wei. We had lettuce wraps and everything, mmmm yum. We look a little tired, we just ate a lot, and...we are tired. We got a babysitter for the first time, we've left him before but this is the first time we've paid someone. It was nice to go to dinner with adults. My awesome gifts. I love chocolates with nuts and caramel, and these are all nuts and caramel. Daisies are my absolute favorite flower, he always makes them look so beautiful, he arranged them himself, and if you look closely those are kit kats flooting in the vase, my other favorite. (sorry my camera is still on the blink)
Yay, Happy Valentine's Day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey work is good, I enjoy my job but wish I was home with my little girl. I can't wait to stay at home, I only work 3 days and TC has her all but 6 hours she goes to Theresa's and Sandy's house so it is good. We need to hang out sometime

Jill said...

You guys look like you had a good time. We just stayed home and did nothing. We are still waiting for a phone of when the baby is ready.

dancin' momma said...

Hey! I am so excited I found your blog! I love it! I think I finally have the motivation to start mine. We need to have a playdate this week!

Anonymous said...

I thought you might be living there but I wasn't sure if that was a trip or you were there i'm a nerd. That really makes me feel good that you said that about me working i really appreciate it cause sometimes I feel like a bad mom cause i have to leave. you are a sweetheart. your little boy is so cute he needs to meet my cute girl! well what are you guys going in iowa? have a good day!

Adam and Nicole said...

Hello friend!!! I miss you girlfriend! When are you going to come visit again? I hope all is well with you and rock on you got a babysitter for V-Day, I am sure that was nice. Your flowers are beautimus what a sweet husband! How is your big boy doing? What are his latest accomplishments? Anywho, I just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you! Talk to you later!