Saturday, March 15, 2008

Fun Week

Yay for Spring! You better believe the second we had good weather we were outside
Bar-B-Queing. I have been dying to have a BBQ, in AZ I'm pretty we had BBQ once a week, gotta love that chicken. Anyway, alan didn't have class on Friday so we had some yummy food, all four of us, Nixon got in on that chicken and Teddy Grahams too. It was an awesome day.

Poor Nixon is always panting, he has an appointement next week to get his hair chopped off now that it's geting warmer. Pictures too come.
I know you're probably wondering where Calvin got his sweet clothes. He is now big enough to have his very own grungy play clothes. Clothes that he is free to crawl around outside in.
This my friends is called a "What the HECK!" Calvin was enjoying some carrots and ranch, when the next thing I know...this happened. I wish I could have been the type to take a picture of Calvin covered in ranch, but I have to say I was too worried about my carpet and furnature to see how cute he was. He had to get completely re-dressed and bathed after this, that ranch can leave a very strong scent.

5 comments:

Empy Nesters said...

Yea for good weather. Can't wait till Nixon cuts his hair cut. He will act to different. Love you love the pictures

Adam and Nicole said...

I am glad everything is going to well with you guys. I am also glad the weather is getting warmer for you, heaven knows I would not be able to survive in that kind of cold weather. brrrrrrr! Everyone is good here, my boys are getting so big and keep me on my toes all the time. It is fun, I love them to pieces.
My parents are selling their house. Yah its weird. They are done with their neighborhood and decided since Heidi is graduating in May (yikes) that this would be the time to go for it and put it up for sell. They have done a ton of remodeling inside, but who knows with how the market is, whether they will sell quickly or not. Its really weird that they won't be living where I grew up, but I am glad that they are going to be in a nicer area.
Anywho I think that is basically it with us Graham's, do you know when you will be back here in Arizona?? Whenever it is I can't wait! Love ya chicky monkey!

mollie said...

Hey Keara!
My wife let me know that you dropped a line on the blog. (I'm prefacing my post with that statement so that you don't assume that I am the family blogger because that would be embarrassing :-) But truth is that it is fun to check it out every once in a while.)
We're doing great and feeling like pros at this whole marriage thing since we've been married an entire year. As far as life goes, my wife Mollie is going to school and working for APS. And I am just working right now until I have to go back to school in August down in Tucson. No kids yet but I'm sure we'll find some here in the near future.
What about you three? What's your husband going to school for? You guys missed out on a BBQ that we had a couple of weeks ago that was a mini-reunion with HS friends that we haven't seen in a while. Anyway, it's great to hear from you guys and your boy is awesome! I loved the home videos.

-Mike and Mollie Montague

Barnes Blog said...

Bead board TV Stand (F4415) Glass TV Stand (F4416)

The McKnights said...

Hey Keara! I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you! I've meant to a few times but things have just been crazy busy with us lately! It was fun to hear from you! It's been forever since I have seen you and you still look great! Your little boy is adorable, he seems like so much fun! Being a mom rocks huh? Your family looks very happy...that's awesome!