Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A White....Easter?

Thi is what we woke up to Easter Morning and it lasted all day. It's suposed to snow again this weekend. What happened to Spring? We had an Easter Lunch/Dinner at our friends, the Wall's, we had the Schreck's and the Missionaries too.

12 comments:

JCLS said...

Um, Alan I think wins hands down to worst expression....and Elder Blake second.

Nate and Liz said...

When I look at this picture I see you Keara and I can't help but think of you saying "RRRRRRRRRR shiver me tembers I be a pirate and I hate ye savy land lovers" It appears Blake is trying to ruin our couch and Alan looks like a backwards Iowa hillbilly!!! And Elder Radmalihdgdgdbndjhdifl looks normal not sure if thats good or bad.
NATE

Nash said...

Looks WAY toooooo cold for me. WOW!
Calvin is getting SO big! When do you come back?

Camille said...

Man that stinks and you were sooo excited for spring too!!! This weather is too back and forth huh? One day nice the next day freeezing! We went to the park and about froze to death today supposed to be 60 on Tues...what the.... Hope you had a happy easter! About the kid comment. Yeah pretty sure that we will be having another little one while we are out here...probably in the not too far future! How about you guys?!?

Adam and Nicole said...

Woman! I don't know how you are surviving in that cold because I think I might have froze to death by now. BRRRRRR, just thinking about it makes me cold! I miss you fart head! Yah so about the T.V. that was Adam's idea to get, (you know him :) ) and I told him it was fine as long as I got a new mattress (I promise our old one was shaped like a W.....yikes). Yeah for tax returns! I wish I could eat at Wendys like you said, but now that I don't have a gallbladder I can't eat greasy or fried things much anymore (sniff). Anywho, do you have any idea as to when you guys are going to come visit again? I want to see my K-Swiss! Love ya!

Adam and Nicole said...

Holy long message! sorry!

BRITT said...

I don't know how to reply to posts, so I'll just post on yours :) My bedspread is from Walmart...they do have one I saw that is similar at Target that has yellow piping around the edges...yellow would be great with it too. That's why I got it, because I can change my paint color if I want and don't have to buy new bedding ;)

Kelsey said...

Hey you... yeah I feel your pain about the snow. Ican't wait for it to not be cold. Its snowed everyday the last few days but melts later in the day. I miss you guys!! Calvin looks so stinkin cute.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

JCLS said...

Hey guys! I don't know if you got Jason's message or not and hopefully you get this before tomorrow night but come to our house around six o'clock tomorrow night (sunday) for dinner! Nate and Liz are coming too and we are having tacos! Give us a call if you need directions-we hope you can come! (We will probably try calling you again tomorrow morning)
The Schrecks

Michelle Bebe said...

you've been tagged! check out my blog!

Brandon and Mandy said...

Hey cuz! I think your friend is in my ward. It is the friend that has the kid with the cute laugh. You had a video clip of him on your blog that was so funny. Hope all is well! Bye.