New art desk with stool, $6. Three, new to us, books $1.35
Potty Chair $3. It's so awesome because on our way to the store to get a new pottywe decided to stop by Salvation Army, and there it was calling our name. So sweet!
Almost brand new clothes, jean skirt $4, Baby doll shirt $3 and cute vintage looking turtle neck for you guessed it $3. I litterally jump up and down in the dressing room when I find such cute clothes in good shape for an awesome deal. Oh how I love thrift stores.
6 comments:
Wish you were still in AZ so we could SHARE this favorite hobby...I am in LOVE with thrift stores too!
I'm so glad you posted this! I have been wanting to go and check salvation army out, but my experiences at thrift stores out here has been less than desirable. Now I can't wait!
wow that is what I call sale shopping. Good job Keara. you are now the bargin queen.
smokin deals! and those chairs, i want them. no really, they remind me of the chairs in the mothers nursing lounge which are the BEST to nurse in!!! LUCKY!
Are you already potty training your little man or is it for the future? I am going to have to start working on Pierson SOON! He will be 2 in June. I cannot believe it. I am so in love with that kid i cannot even begin to explain but as a mother you probably know. OK ranting....bye.
That is some great shopping. I get really excited about deals like that too. I hope everything is going well for you out there. When do you think you might be out for a visit? I would love to see you.
Post a Comment