Friday, April 25, 2008

Where's My Ruby Slippers?

Crazy! We had a Tornado Warning here in Scott County. The wind and rain have been crazy, it's so wierd. You should hear the thunder, it's amazing, our house shakes and windows raddle. It's seriously freaky.
We're supposed to go to a Baseball game tonight too. :(

6 comments:

Nash said...

That is super SCARY! Do you have a cellar? Paul's parent's had tornadoes in Indiana.

You can take the word verification off of your comments.

Kelsey said...

hi how goes it? i miss you guys tons of bunches and try not to have to use those ruby slippers i'd like you in one piece for awhile... and will you tell mattie that i need her to let me look at her blog i try to look at it but im not invited :( my feelings are hurt! email is kelsey_passey@yahoo.com thanks man

Adam and Nicole said...

oh my scarey!! Yikes! I am glad that I live in a place where all that usually happens is heat stroke! Did you get to go to the baseball game? I hope so! How are things? I hope all is well. We miss you!

The Woolner Family said...

Yes, I hope you have a basement. All we have to worry about is rain, rain and more rain.

Adam and Nicole said...

You are getting a house?!?!??! That is awesome! You will have to send me pictures. Yep I am done breastfeeding, I was making him constipated. Yum. I am glad that you guys are doing so well there, I can tell you have made lots of friends. You are good at making friends, how could people not love Keara?!?!

Cindy said...

Thats Iowa for you! Thunderstorms one day, a blizzrd the next, an earthquake the day after that, then finally, tornado warnings!