These chairs were $10 each, not the nicest, but cheap and comfortable.
These I think were $3, they had a little bow on them so I took that off,and now the are my favorite shoes.
Isn't this cool? It is solid metal, seriously it's so heavy it was $8, and the candle my mom bought from another store we have here, Gordman's, for $1.
And...I saved the best for last. This suit we found for, you'll never guess it, $15. Crazy! We really lucked out, it fits Alan like a glove, we didn't have to take in let out or hem anything. Doesn't he look good?!
5 comments:
Keara that is awesome!! Maybe I need to go shopping with you because I dont like shoppinat thrift stores and even when I do I never find things as cute as you did! I love your new clothes too. Wahoo!!! Well I am making my blog privat and I need your email address if you want an invite:) email me brittlee_hatch@hotmail.com
Thanks!
That ROCKS! I think I might have to stop by GoodWill today after work ha ha. You hit the jack pot!
Ok, Seriously everything you bought at the salvation army? i am always afraid to go there, but I might go now. Which one did you go to? I am so excited. Thanks for the post!
Calvin is so cute. As always!
Ok yeah do you think you could find me a jogging stroller? And maybe a new Plasma TV. I wish i had a mini Keara to go shopping with me at places like that. I usually end up in the corner with some moth ball cloths spaced out and forget what i am even doing there...not a pretty picture.
seriously, I think I need to come see you just so I can go to your thrift store, I NEVER find cool stuff like that!
Post a Comment