Sunday, May 11, 2008

Calvin's Latest

Calvin has many hats these days, I only wish I had pictures of them all. Bowls, baskets anything in that shape, it ends up on his head. His absolute favorite is a Burger King crown he got from church. He is obsessed with it, he's ripped it twice so it's got it's own addition of scotch tape.

10 comments:

Cindy said...

Calvin is cute as always. How did you get him to LEAVE the hats on after you put them on. I know it is mean but, I usually have to slap (very gentle) Parker's hands when he tries to take off the hat. After a few tears, and sly looks he usually keeps it on....until I look away or leave the room.

I really don't hurt him...I just don't want DHS showing up at my door in the morning! LOL!

Cindy said...

sorry, I do not mean to be a blog-hog but, Parker has those same dinosaur pj's. So cute. I love the video of Calvin doing animal sounds. He is so cute!!

Nash said...

he looks really grown-up. you need to come home because we are starting to forget what you all look like.

Camille said...

So you have a little hat man huh? Love his big brown eyes!! How is the pregnancy coming along. I wish i could sit down with you like old visitin teaching days and get the whole scoop! Hope the weather is warming up for you and that you are living it up in IA. Did you ever find another company to do your loans through?

The Williamson's said...

He is so big and so cute! I'm so excited that your coming home, Jeff and I were talking the other night and said we hoped you guys came home to visit. We have to get together :) love and miss you!

Adam and Nicole said...

Keara! Calvin is so darn cute, I just want to eat him! So are you coming home to visit anytime soon? I miss your happy smiling face! I want to see you guys! Love ya K-Diggs!

The Woolner Family said...

Sam has the same dinosaur pajammies. I love the glow in the dark feature.

The Frosts said...

Cute boy, Calvin. Porter is also a big fan of "hats." Although, he won't wear a real one. Boys are so funny!

Adam and Nicole said...

woo hoo! I can't wait to see you! You will have to call me when you know for sure when you are coming so I can be sure to come see you guys as soon as you get here. I am so excited! How are you feeling??? I hope you are doing good and not getting sick or anything. Being sick stinks!

The Frosts said...

Keara, I tagged you on my blog.