What a brave dad. Trav didn't want to take Porter this year, because he was too afraid of the sleeping situation. Maybe next year. Good job, Alan.
Adam is so excited for the fathers and sons this year because he is finally taking Blakers with him! And let me just say that I am pretty excited too for them to have fun together. Good for Alan taking Calvin!
I am so glad Russ had the camera! They are so cute together :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a brave dad. Trav didn't want to take Porter this year, because he was too afraid of the sleeping situation. Maybe next year. Good job, Alan.
Adam is so excited for the fathers and sons this year because he is finally taking Blakers with him! And let me just say that I am pretty excited too for them to have fun together. Good for Alan taking Calvin!
I am so glad Russ had the camera! They are so cute together :)
Post a Comment