This is our graveyard before we finished. Serously, ask anyone who came, it was awesome. Oh ya, that's my big brother Jacob. My uncle Frank made all the skulls and bones that were in our graveyard, they looked so real, he made ribs and femers and everything, it was such a cool party, everyone got into it. Halloween is so fun!
Ok, smallest pictures ever, I don't know how to resize them, so that's as good as it gets. this was outside of our spook house, our buffet table. Yes, I am pregnant in this picture. Blah.
This in inside our spook house.
We also had a projector set up playing old scary movies, and a popcorn machine and hot dogs grilling and tables and chairs and blankets and pillows. We held it in my parents front yard, so it was the first thing you saw when you drove up. It was seriously so much fun. I was very tired and very swollen by the time it was over, but i was a lot of fun. We had somuch help, me and my Aunt Gail did so much, and we had so many people donate time and money and lots of decorations. all the awesome candles were from my sister-in-law Jourdan, she actually made them. My aunt Tami loaned us their projector and popcorn machine. Paul grilled hot dogs up, and my dad and Jacob made the coolest graveyard ever. My mom got us lunch and I'm sure did way more that I can't think of because I was pregnant and it's been a few years, so no memory. Oh and everyone who brought food. Anyway, it was amazing.
4 comments:
Ok, ahte this blog background, but TCBOTB is out of order and I needed a change. I changd it but don't have patience to change it to something I like.
Now we don't have to cruise each other's blog in secret! Calvin sure is a cutie. Sorry, I don't have any good Halloween ideas. I'm lame!
Diggs, I just love how much you love Halloween! I don't know if there is anyone else in this world quite like you, and I think that is why I love you so much. I am not so much the creative type that you are so I am sure you will come up with an amazing party, I sure wish I could be there for it. You must takes lots of pictures.
Thats crazy! I wish i could have seen it it real life. I bet you are pumped...the stores already have thier halloween stuff out! I thought that i loved halloween but you totally darwfed me on this one! Go K!
Post a Comment