My cousin Gavin got Married to the beautiful Chessa. They ha a Pinata at the luncheon and mexican food and everything. Helping Mattie and Shane pack up their home for Ohio. Ya, our camera sucks.
Keara, I think you're going home and we didn't even get to slumber party it up. I guess we are better at keep in touch online than in person what a sad story! Anyway, sorry about that. We were out of town and we've been adjusting to our new roommates. Cute pictures, I wish I could've seen him in person.
2 comments:
Your little guy is soooo cute!! It was so fun to see you when you were down.
Keara, I think you're going home and we didn't even get to slumber party it up. I guess we are better at keep in touch online than in person what a sad story! Anyway, sorry about that. We were out of town and we've been adjusting to our new roommates. Cute pictures, I wish I could've seen him in person.
Post a Comment