Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Please read it!

I know the previous post is a long one, but read it, I promise you'll enjoy it.

4 comments:

Thorne Family said...

Hey I noticed you live in Iowa. Where at? We live in Omaha, Nebraska.

Thorne Family said...

Yes my parents,Levi, Alisa, and Dasha live here. I moved here almost 4 years ago. 6 months after I moved here I met my husband Kent got married 1 1/2 years later and still live here.

Emily Lauren said...

Sounds like it was an eventful day. And you're right, you shouldn't have felt bad for what you didn't do cause there was so much that you did do. And only so much you CAN do on a few hours sleep :) You're such a good mom Keara!

Camille said...

I read all the posts and HECK you did do a lot. It made me think about my day and what i did even though it didn't seem like much at the time it really was. So cool that you guys went to NAVOO. how long is the drive for you guys? What a neat experience. I really want to head up to palmyra this next year. And wouldn't it be cool to go on one of the church history tours? AWESOME. Sounds like you guys have made a ton of friends that is really cool. One of my best friends from NJ is moving to AZ of all places next month! I am bummed considering that there are not a ton of church members there. Oh well it will give me a reason to branch out.