First Shot: Too Far away and my closet door is open.
Second Shot: Closed closet door and zoomed. How did my arm get so fat?
Shot Three: Place arm on fireplace and pop right knee out. Oh Crap! I forgot the fat arm.
Shot Four: Oops. Forgot the timer.
Shot Five: Ok, popped knee shoulders back, arm back, arm on fireplace, cute smile...what the heck is Nixon doing in here? Did I zoom?
Shot Six: Ok, switch sides, kick dog out, knee popped, cute smile, shoulders back...too far back. Now I look like I'm trying to be a ballerina.
Shot Seven: Ok. Forget the knee popping and arm "de-fatting", cute smile and just show off the belly.
And Finally Shot Eight: In the words of Brian Reagan, "And then my brain exploded".
Hope you enjoyed everyone. Thanks Momma for the shirts. Love you!
24 comments:
ok well not sure why my post didnt post any ways cute picures love you and miss you and your family i mostly just miss nixon lol jk! but ya my hair changed well kinda i went blonde bleached like 3 times i died it darkpurpl it went light and then i died it black and it went brown so ya im almost surprised my hair isnt falling out lol. school is going great i will have to post a blog i just have to figure out what im going to say.
Fat arm? Whatev. My arms look like that all the time and I'm not pregnant. Curse you skinny arm people...
LOL LOL LOL~! OK i am at work and i am dying laughing here. i can totally relate taking a million pics trying to make yourself look good and never being quite satisfied. but to be perfectly honest you look super cute in all of the pics.. no joke!
love you
You are so seriously hilarious. Love to read about you life. Congrats on your new baby.
Too funny! You are so cute!! And THANK YOU for wanting to go get me medicine last night!!
Hey I only see one shirt.
Annnnd, I keep hearing way too many thin girls say they are fat, and frankly I think we should be ashamed at ourselves.
The only "big" thing on you is your belly.....and well......maybe your BOOBS. But those are things that should be big. You have never had big arms.
SO, you look great and remember that.
Only I can say that I am fat, cause I am a little.
I do not see a fat arm in any of those pics. You are looking good
HILARIOUS!! I am horrible about getting pictures of my belly when I am pregnant because I feel stupid asking my husband to take a shot for me and it is SOOOO hard to get a good shot of yourself. I think you look wonderful in all of those - but the entire thing just cracked me up! THANKS for the laugh.
Thats my girl. Love ya
You are hilarious! Your belly is so cute. Keep posting! I love reading all your funny stories. Thanks for the laugh today! Miss ya!
So, if you are fat...what am I?
Love the shirts...cute as always!
Pretty much the funniest post ever!! Thank you for making my 8-5 desk job fun. What makes it the funniest is that you didn't try hidding the fact you took so many and tried so many different posses, no one else would be so honest. Including me.
Love it!!
As someone who can take 20+ timer pics trying to get one decent one I can totally relate to this post! These are all super cute ( I love the last one!), what a great mom sending clothes!!
hilarious.. you look great!
Funny girl! You look cute, and not fat. I especially like the Nixon picture.
You are soo cute! I don't think your arm looks fat. I think you look great for being pregnant!
you are always so cute and funny. miss ya.
ya im being good lol. i want to come see you only thing is im in school still if i have a break when you have your baby i will come out i was kinda thinking of my break in october not sure yet
Keara, you are such a dork, I miss you to death. Only you would admit that you took a thousand pictures to get the perfect one. The only problem is that you look dang good in all of them (well maybe the one with nixon all up in your.....area isn't the best)! I love seeing prego bellies! You look good my friend! Man I miss you and all the good times.
Keara you need to shut yo' mouth!!!! You look AWESOME!!! YOur arm does not look fat. Take a gander at mine and then you will feel GREAT about yourself! YOu seriously looked so cute and if I ever see a post like this again where you are talking crap about yourself again you dont even want to know what I will do to you:) BEWARE!!!! Love ya.
You are soo cute!!. I am glad I found your blog. I am so excited for you to have another baby. Wow I wish I looked as good as you when you are pregnant.
Deidra
You are hilarious. I think the last one of you is super sexy and you should blow it up and give all of us signed copies. We all love you so much that we would frame it and put it in our houses. You look GREAT in ALL of those pics! You are too cute.
lol you are such a nerd. Very funny. The shirt looks great and you look cute as ever! I was actully just thinking the other day what a cute prego you are! Thanks for sharing....i will have to try that knee pop sometime...classy =)
Way too H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S!!
I don't even take pictures of myself when I'm pregnant and if they exist it is only a mere coincidence - Fat Arm Malarky - You are like the Skinniest Preggo I know, and seriously Funny to not only take that many pics of yourself but confident enough to post for the rest of the world to judge - You look great!
Post a Comment