C was so funny, Alan was giving him a bath and asked him what his nose was and he said it. He then asked him all of his other facial parts and he said all of them. It's so funny because we have been teaching him what they were but not how to say them, and he just picked it up by himself. He amazes us everyday, I think he could be super smart if we would just take the time to teach him, he loves to learn and always wants to learn more. We love our little boy, he makes our lives so fun. I have no idea what I'm going to do with a girl, it is a total foreign concept to me, I have no idea how to love a girl. I remember feeling this way with C, I had no idea how to love a boy. I guess I'll fiure it out. I am excited to have one of each. BTW, everything is going great, I have already gained less weight than I did with C, so hopefully we won't get into the 200's this time. Love you all. P.S. Sorry I didn't know how to put captions on with a video.
Keara he is getting so big! He is just so darn cute! I love watching kids when they figure things out because they are so proud of themselves. You have a very smart boy! And you will do great with a girl, I am sure the love you have for C will be exactly the same. You don't love C or A any less, its like you just grow an extra space in your heart to love them all equally (Atleast that is how it was when Kade was born). Kiddos are great! I am glad everything is going so well with your pregnancy! Toodles!
ah oh my goodness he is superidee duperdee cute! wow that took some effort to figure out how to spell that. love you guys. i'm glad you post on my blog cuz then i feel special and so should you! lol love you guys
He is so Cute! I like when he was just batting his eyes and doing that thing with his mouth. Funny boy. He totally looks like Alan, but I think he looks a little bit like Jacob, too. It will be fun to see what our girls look like. If they are as cute as their brothers, we've got no worries.
He is so stinkin cute. When did he start talking so much? This is the first I have seen that much personality come out of him and it is adorable. I hope you are all doing well. Love ya!
10 comments:
C was so funny, Alan was giving him a bath and asked him what his nose was and he said it. He then asked him all of his other facial parts and he said all of them. It's so funny because we have been teaching him what they were but not how to say them, and he just picked it up by himself. He amazes us everyday, I think he could be super smart if we would just take the time to teach him, he loves to learn and always wants to learn more. We love our little boy, he makes our lives so fun. I have no idea what I'm going to do with a girl, it is a total foreign concept to me, I have no idea how to love a girl. I remember feeling this way with C, I had no idea how to love a boy. I guess I'll fiure it out. I am excited to have one of each. BTW, everything is going great, I have already gained less weight than I did with C, so hopefully we won't get into the 200's this time. Love you all.
P.S. Sorry I didn't know how to put captions on with a video.
very cute.
Keara he is getting so big! He is just so darn cute! I love watching kids when they figure things out because they are so proud of themselves. You have a very smart boy! And you will do great with a girl, I am sure the love you have for C will be exactly the same. You don't love C or A any less, its like you just grow an extra space in your heart to love them all equally (Atleast that is how it was when Kade was born). Kiddos are great! I am glad everything is going so well with your pregnancy! Toodles!
ah oh my goodness he is superidee duperdee cute! wow that took some effort to figure out how to spell that. love you guys. i'm glad you post on my blog cuz then i feel special and so should you! lol
love you guys
He is so Cute! I like when he was just batting his eyes and doing that thing with his mouth. Funny boy. He totally looks like Alan, but I think he looks a little bit like Jacob, too. It will be fun to see what our girls look like. If they are as cute as their brothers, we've got no worries.
Keara, this video was hilarious! I probably watched the part where Calvin blinked and stuck his tongue out ten times. Love it!
He is so stinkin cute. When did he start talking so much? This is the first I have seen that much personality come out of him and it is adorable. I hope you are all doing well. Love ya!
ha, i found you. baby boy is big. congrats with finding out about the new girl. take care.
O my Gosh, he is a doll!!!!! That was so cute. I hope you guys are doing great!!! Can't wait to see your little girl.
Bo and Avee just sat and watched this without moving an inch. And they laughed pretty heartily at his silliness.
He is SO dang cute.
Also, Bo would like to know what pings are. He's pretty annoyed that I don't know.
Post a Comment