Thursday, December 25, 2008


This bike took us(Alsy, with me pretty much watching) till 3am. We got this bike for a steal months ago at a big sale for $6.50, but it was a booger to put together.
We originally were going to give this to him for his B-day in Jan. We had this really cool tent/tunnel thing for him to play in the house with because it's too too cold outside. Well, while setting it up 3 poles broke and so did my spirit. I was so mad, I was so excited to give him that gift, but he did love his bike. His favorite gift was a pirate set from the Dollar Store, funny.

This was him waking us up. Please excuse my underwear.(sorry)
We had to convince him to go look at what Santa brought him, all he wanted to do was watch Nemo.
Santa gift. Video coming.
He warmed up to it, lets just say it took a while to convince him it was fun.
We've had a Merry Christmas. I think his favorite would have to be drum he got from his Grandma Barnes, we have already hidden it from him, it's VERY loud. :) My favorite gift would have to be the pictures Alsy developed for me, I've had 3 cameras sitting in my drawer for years now and he went and got them developed. They were so fun, most of them were of the time while I was pregnant with Calvy, so that was fun to look at. Alsy's favorites are his software for tranfering movies onto his iPod and his new aluminum water bottle. Nixon got a new squeaky toy and some dog treats, which he is sharing with our little house guest, Penelope(our friends min pin).
Merry Christmas EVERYONE! We wish we could be with you.

4 comments:

Adolescent Family said...

Merry Christmas! I'm so glad you had a great day :) I'm really just curious WHAT you were doing with a hatchet? I know you weren't using that to put together Calvy's bike, right? No wonder it took you till 3am! :)

Oh, and nice boulder holder! :)

Cindy said...

Merry Christmas!!

Sorry, you were not able to make it home this year. Last year we had Christmas alone, and we missed family, but at the same time it was good not to be crazy busy. Maybe that is just our family!!

Hope you were able to relax. I love Calvy and his new bike. We had fun putting toys together on the EVE too!! That is the most fun, I think!

I love the prego pics too!! You are too cute!

Bigin and Mini said...

Merry Christmas.

Love Mindee

Brandon and Mandy said...

First off, love the bra. What is that- a D cup? Haha. I also loved how Alsy thought to develop your cameras for you. That is precious. I am sure it was like opening a time capsule. :) What a fun gift! I used to love it when I would come across film in the junk drawer or under my bed.