Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Winter Overload


Iowa has some CRAZY weather. Yesterday was a crazy winter day here in Davenport. See our porch furniture? We had so much snow, it was non-stop all day.
We had a dinner with Alsy's newspaper crew last night, when we got home I sat in the car with Calvy asleep in the back while Alsy shoveled our walk. Everyone was outside shoveling and snow blowing, it was almost 10:00 when we got home. Seriously! When does it stop? ( there's a little glimpse of our new van)
Look at that.

5 comments:

simplyshye said...

Keara ,,, I have to say - it's pretty from here (wink-wink) but im pretty much a wimpy snowy gal . You rock !!

dancin' momma said...

The snow here and I have a love/hate relationship. Right now it borders more on the hate side...

Nash said...

when did you get the van? that looks really nice and looks to me like a honda?????
i would like some snow for a few days like vegas got but not everyday.

Anonymous said...

Of course I remember you. I have secretly been stalking your blog and your sweet little life. I am so happy for you and your success. Congratulations on your new addition.

solarlove said...

Of COURSE I remember you guys!!!! Your little boy is the absolute cutest ever and I can't believe that you guys are living in IOWA! Awesome adventure, what are you doing out there...school? Josias is going to law school in the fall and I kind of want to go somewhere far away and crazy different for an adventure, you know? It sounds like you're enjoying it, I wonder when we'll get to see each other again, at least we have the blogs, huh? (unless you have a space cadet blogger very much like myself)....well, have a VERY VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and good luck with everything. we miss you guys,
laura and josias