Here are those pictures...no time to add caption.


We are now in Arizona, but I wanted to catch up on some posts. We were invited to a super fun Birthday party. Calvy had so much fun, he loves his friend Hannah. This is him, last one at the table. While everyone else was watching Hannah open her presents he wanted to finish eating his cupcake...make that the frosting off of his cupcake.

This is little Elle after the party. She was dressed so cute. Just so you know I don't always wear my jammies, but sometimes it's the easiest thing to nurse in at home.

This is the present that we gave to Hannah. I had this purse hanging out in my present closet so I decided to cover up the little writing that said "So...." it came with a bottle of perfume that I bought, anyway. I covered the "So..." up with a cute little "H" for Hannah and some other little shapes. I don't think it turned out as cute as I pictured but it was cute.

I have this super cute picture of Calvy and Hannah walking down the hall holding hands, but I am doing this on my sisters computer and I can't figure out her MAC so I'll have to remember to add it later.
No comments:
Post a Comment