Thursday, February 26, 2009

Flying to Arizona


We were so excited to leave...well I tried to get Calvy excited by telling him we were going on an airplane.   My travel experience was not horrible it actually went pretty well I just have a 2 year old son who has discovered his own free will and a baby girl who likes to nurse and poop a lot.  Other than that it was great.  They both slept through almost the entire flight and I had lots of help from the flight attendants and lots of people in the airport who were super nice.  I am always blessed with a great and helpful person sitting next to me on the plane.


Clavy sleeping on the plane.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Love the pictures of Calvy... especially since that's exactly how I ride planes. Really excited and looking out the window the first little bit... then wham! I'm out. Good times! Have fun being warm. So jealous!

rychelle said...

Yeah!! i love seeing family. I hope you enjoy your time away!!

The Williamson's said...

YAY!! Your here! Ok I'll call you and figure out a time we can see each other!

Unknown said...

We definetly need to get together!

Amy said...

You brave, brave Mama! I'd be scared to death to fly by myself with my 2--and they're alot older than yours!! Mad props!