Thursday, April 9, 2009

Decorating, baking, and playing.


My front room is always changing. If you haven't been to my house in a few weeks, it's totally different from how you remember.

So these are really out of order, but this is my bathroom that I'm redecorating. It is very far from finished, but I wanted to show my mom, because she is the only one that has seen my house. Anyway here it is. In this picture I covered the matting that came with the frame with paper from Hobby Lobby, for $.25. Not too bad.

So my shower curtain is an outdoor curtain panel, it was $10 at Hobby Lobby. Thanks to my awesome friend, I found it and bought it. It isn't quite big enough for a curtain so I am using it as a drape, but it is plenty long, I still have about a foot to cut off the bottom. And the rug is from Walmart.
Who says camping isn't an excuse to PIG out.
Just a fun pic of Easter decor.

Ok, so I am no cookie decorator, and I don't have any supplies, just plastic baggies. But, I wanted to make a cookie basket so bad because I got these really HUGE cutters and wanted to try them out. So I used my good friend Cassie as a guinea pig. She said they were good. So maybe I'll do it again...we'll see.

Alsy has a skin marking pen for Chiro so he decided it would be really funny to paint a smiley face on Calvy...turns out it was. He came funning is saying "face, paint face" it was so funny, though not at first, but when I found out it wasn't marker I was ok with it.
I think this is when I was away at Enrichment, if it is this night my sweet husband cleaned up puke just after this. He's so sweet, he didn't even call me or text me to complain or ask me to come home, he just cleaned it up. He's such a great husband and daddy. It was really nice not to have to come home and clean up puke.
This is Sunday morning before Church. She is so sweet. She was all smiles, but I like the serious pics. I'm really artsy that way. ;)

4 comments:

The Williamson's said...

Look at you miss crafty! Your house looks great! And the kids cute as always :)

becki said...

Come do mine next! I would LOVE my house to look like yours. I am envious and I'm envious of that Easter candy you got there too.

ps. what big BEAUTIFUL eyes your kids have.

The Frosts said...

Cute house, cute kids, and cute Easter stuff! You are just a cutey cuterson all around! Elle looks like she is getting so big. We probably won't be able to make it up there anytime soon, but I wish we could.

Camille said...

So impressed decorating and on the move and your little one is still so little. Torcher time coming up for me soon. The first few months of babies life....not really looking forward to it but at least it dosn't last forever...maybe remind me of that in a few weeks. Glad you guys are doing good. Your cookie basket and house look great!!