Friday, July 17, 2009

!!WARNING!!

These pictures are not in order. There are some from our trip to AZ and from before we left. I have quite the story to tell but no time right now, I will get on and blog later. Calvy takin charge at Alsy's parents' house.
We got all the grand kids in a picture, though they are not all happy. :)
My in-laws threw us an awesome going away party. We have a BBQ and this big blow-up water slide. It was seriously the most fun we had the whole trip. I had a blast.
Calvy loved it, Aunt Lyda took him down the slide and there was this little water gun thing attached to it that he kept stealing from his cousin Sophia.
These are Alan's "little" brothers. We called them Smirfs. Johny is holding Elle and Kelly is holding Peighton(Princess Pei Pei, that's what I called her). They are both single and looking I believe. ;) Kelly is a Phoenix Police officer, and Johny is finishing up his Pre-reqs for Dental School.
Elle was getting tired while Gma M was holding her, it was so cute, I had to get a picture. Nixon must have had a rough day too.

This is from Elle's blessing. It went well, although I do not recomend waiting to bless your baby till they are 6 months. It ended up being a bit shorter than we all would have liked. But it works. My mo made the most beautiful dress. I had an idea of what I wanted, told it to her and she made it, and it was perfect. I love it.

Ok, I know how annoying sideways pics are, sorry I tried to turn it. Swimming at gma M.
Lyda was trying to burf her for mw, she really holds onto them now. Little stinker.
This is in Dport, my friend did this with her kids, so we gave it a try. Neither one really likes it.
Calvy putting stickers all over sister.
Girls Camp. My YW loved having the kids there, they had a blast. I had so much fun too. Calvy got a tick, which I pulled out, and Elle almost got one, but I caught it before it attached. Gross!!! But we are fine and it was fun. I can't wait till next year.
Big rainy day, we were out for a walk and on our way home it all of a sudden was pooring buckets of rain. I put C on my shoulders and Ran with Elle in the stroller. They were both laughing the whole time.
C sharing his yogurt. He's such a good big brother, he loves his little sis.
Ya, scary picture. I woke up early to go to the gym and looked over at Calvy in his bed and I saw a face covered in blood. At first I thought it was chocolate. He is a pretty crazy sleeper so we think he may have hit his nose on his bed or something. There was blood all over his pillow. It was gross. I wish I would have gotten one of his hands, they were covered. All day he complained about his lip and nose hurting, and later that day got another bloody nose.

6 comments:

becki said...

bring that baby girl here and let me photograph her! She is BEAUTIFUL!

Saragers said...

your kids are so super cute!! you should have called us when you came to az!! we would've loved to see you!!

Becky said...

Awesome pictures! The vacay looked so awesome! I love the blessing dress! So beautiful! Just like her!
The picture of Calvy covered in blood is scary! I am glad he is ok!!!
Fun to hang out on Friday night! We should hang out again!

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

Looks like you've had a busy summer. You will have to do a close up of the dress, it looks beautiful.

The Frosts said...

Such cute little kiddos! I wish we could've gotten together while you were here, but at least we have the internet to keep us somewhat in touch. Love you!

The Woolner Family said...

Ticks are the freakiest things in the world to me. I was so paranoid about them for pretty much half my life. I even had a friend who got Lyme disease from an undetected tick. I'm SOOOOOOOOOo glad you caught them.