Train ride.Ok so we went to the Zoo again, and I am blogging about it all on the same day....I have been away from the computer for a while now. So Alsy got out of school and we rushed over to the Zoo to take advantage of our free day. It was SO fun, it was the first time he had ever been to this Zoo, funny huh especially with all the times we have gone. :) I forget what these birds are called but they sre fun, you get to go inside the cage with them and if you want you can buy some nectar for a dollar and they fly all over you. It is such a blast.


Train Ride.
Snack after the Carousel ride.
She is not a big fan of the up and down.
I love his goofy cheesy smile.
If you look real close you can see her SUPER boogery nose. :) My awesome friend Tori gave me her double stroller when she got a new one. She's awesome, the most spoiled girl I know....but not a bratt and the most giving. I love you Tori!
Checkin out the Lions. Alsy couldn't get over how big they were.

C was not a huge fan. He likes to get close and look, but does NOt....repeat NOT want to touch.
A little out of order, but this is at the petting zoo part of the Zoo. We get foor for a quarter and feed the goats. They have all kinds of animals, but this is all we fed. The goats are so cute they are called pigmy goats and they don't bite they just use their lips and toungue to scoop up all the food in your hand. They are really fun,
So, I am not a huge fan of me in this picture but I had to show it, it was so funny to have them all over me, it freaked me out a little, I was afraid they would poo on me. No poop happened just lot so fun. Alsy calls this picture the "Bird Lady"....hopefully not that bad. ;)
Little C gettin braver tryin to touch the birdy. It was so fun.
6 comments:
I love the zoo! R finally came with us last time. What a blast for the fam!
PS Tori is so awesome!
PPS I ADORE your bird picture!!!
Haha I love your bird picture. You are so brave! :)
loVE thaT ! ThoSE BirDS are GorGeouS ! Tooo Fun thEY WerE all on You - I woulDA woRRied bout the Poop too ;-)
Love the zoo! Banana got a tiny bite by one of those birds the first time we went to the zoo(two years ago), and she still talks about it:) Love ya!
Bird Lady indeed. I always knew that would happen eventually. :) What a fun zoo. I wish the zoo here was that fun. So when do you visit next?! I am missing some Keara time!
I love Little C's haircut....he looks so much older now.
Post a Comment