Monday, September 21, 2009

Nauvoo Temple

For those of you who do not know the Nauvoo Temple is our Temple, so when my friend asked if I wanted to do a session with her I was thrilled, so that is why we always seem to be in Nauvoo. It's such a beautiful place, every time we go I love it more and more. Alsy and I were able to go this lat weekend,( I didn't get any pictures) it was such a treat to be with him and to spend the day together. Being the weekend all the sessions for the whole weekend filled up on Thursday, so we ended up doing Sealings, which was amazing, I wouldn't have had it any other way. I love the Temple, it makes us stronger, better individuals. I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve and to be served.
C is so cute, when we got to Nauvoo and we got out of the car and started walking toward the temple he looked up pointed at the Temple and said "that's the Nauvoo Temple!" That little moment was to die for, all our Family Home Evenings are paying off. He's such a cutie, we will definitely be keeping him for a while. :)

My awesome friends let me take some pictures with their sweet lense, which I will be getting for Christmas. I got some cute shots of C messing with the flowers.
I think they were bugging his nose, because he kept scrunching it up and touching it. So cute.


No comments: