Sunday, April 4, 2010

Additional Easter Pics

I got the bug again, after taking these photos I am really wanting to get back into Photography...as a hobby, no businesses here. I've come to understand my limits. ;0) This picture was really hard to get, I had to set it on the van and run over to get into place, that's why Ellie and I look so "comfy".
I love this picture because it shows our sweet Calvy who loves to laugh. He rarely shows us this side anymore so I'm glad we were able to catch it.
I love the textures in our yard, so many fun raw images.

I love this one, and the best part of it is, it was Daddy's idea. We're a great team.

Good morning Daddy. These are all out of order, but yet again I am too lazy to try and figure out how to change it.
This was us earlier this week coloring eggs. Calvy LOVES eggs, he asks for eggs for lunch almost everyday, he couldn't wait to crack one open.
Ellie on the other hand does not, but she did however love having me put stickers ALL over her face. It was really funny, I used a whole sticker sheet on her face, and she just sat there and let me do it.
These are some yummy Nests I made. I just used the Fiber One cereal and marshmallows, just like you would rice krispy treats, and formed them into nests, I used my cupcake pan. Then I just used Mini Cadburry eggs. My plans were to hand them out to all of our friends, but that included a lot of driving and I didn't feel up to it, so they sit in my fridge. Maybe tomorrow we'll hand them out to our close neighbors.
Happy Easter everyone. I am so thankful for Easter and the opportunity we get to celebrate our Saviors Resurrection. We asked Calvy what Easter was all about and he said, "it's all about Jesus!" He's so right.

7 comments:

Hanna said...

Dear Robin/friend/secret admirer/Alan,

Pleaes get Keara a tripod for Valentine's Day/Mother's Day/her birhtday/Christmas/no-reason-at-all.

Love,

A Good Samaritan

I love your family picture. Its SO hard to get everyone in one picture - and then when you keep having babies they are out of date so quickly - so keep it up and keep posting them :p

Moore Fun said...

I love the little nest you made, so creative. Cute pics.

Rachael and Jeff Downs said...

Your kids are so dang cute!! I love the picture with the daffodils...it's so fun!

(and PS for the pictures, if you load your pictures in order from last to first, they'll show up on your blog the right way--first to last...it's so weird, I know, but that's what I've figured out...)

Jill said...

You can use the HTML gaget,then cut and paste.

Becky said...

More awesome pics! Easter at your house looks like a blast! WOW!!!
I LOVE the nests! You are so creative!

The Woolner Family said...

So happy to see picts of the family. Your kids are growing up so fast.

Adam and Nicole said...

What cute family pics. Let me just tell ya, the Nests you made literally made me salivate. Mini cadburry eggs are my favorite chocolate candy of all time. I stopped eating candy almost 3 weeks ago (I know I never thought the day would come where I could go longer than 2 hours with out candy!) so seeing that gives me mad cravings! I love Easter! How are you doing??? It has been waaaayyy tooooo long!!! I wanna see prego pics woman! I miss you!