cute cute. so crazy that used to be kennedy's dress. waaaaaah!i'm posting now too.
I know!! I love that you gave it to me, I love it! It worked out so perfectly too, no money for a new dress and Calvy already had a matching vest. Perfect. I'm checking out your blog now.
So cute and sweet! It looks like you had a great Easter! We love you guys! Your family rocks!!!PS I love your background!PPS Wanna hang out?
Just dropping a line to let you know I stopped by. Your kids are adorable! Congrats on the next one! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
cute cute. so crazy that used to be kennedy's dress. waaaaaah!
i'm posting now too.
I know!! I love that you gave it to me, I love it! It worked out so perfectly too, no money for a new dress and Calvy already had a matching vest. Perfect. I'm checking out your blog now.
So cute and sweet! It looks like you had a great Easter! We love you guys! Your family rocks!!!
PS I love your background!
PPS Wanna hang out?
Just dropping a line to let you know I stopped by. Your kids are adorable! Congrats on the next one! :)
Post a Comment