Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cricut and an up in coming surprise.


So if you own a Cricut...which I now own, and I will tell you the story later, you need to check out this sale, AMAZING. Just don't buy the ones that I want, I'm still waiting to get Alan's ok on the purchases. ;0)

"Chillin out maxin, relaxin all cool"-shout out to Fresh Prince and Coley!
Here is a picture of Ellie's binky in the shower with me. She's so funny.
Our cool pumpkins from Halloween, which still live on our porch, the squirrels are eating our other super cool green and orange ones, dang squirrels.
This is Calvy and his "little" brother. Look how big this kid is. Seriously!

I have an amazing husband, whom my friends like to call Superman and a MAN. ;0) He took the children grocery shopping last night so that I could go out and not have to worry about it. Amazing right! I even had to meet up with him at one point so I got to take this picture. Love that man.


I have started this new "alone time" on Wednesday nights, it totally rocks and last night was so great, I really needed it. I went out with some best friends and went to Pier 1 and window shopped for like 2 hours and got ideas for Christmas and our "future" houses. It was seriously the best time ever, I am not much for window shopping because nothing comes home with me haha, but it was so fun, I think I may do it more often.

I feel so blessed lately, I have GREAT, GREAT friends who love me, and family who loves me, a husband whom I adore, and he adores me back...well I think he would rather me say that he loves me back...and a beautiful home that I get to decorate and love and call my own...for now. I just love my life, it is hard sometimes but it is my life, and I am grateful to have it.

So my wheels have been turing and I have come up with something fun and I would like to try it out, so if you are interested, you might want to become a follower. ----------------->
hint hint
Details to follow.
-Keara

2 comments:

Adam and Nicole said...

"shootin some b-ball outside of school, when a couple of guys they were up to no good...." :) It immediately brought a smile to my face reading that! Cripes! Caleb is big! I can't believe it! Alan is a good man to take all 3 kids grocery shopping! I don't know that I would be able to convince Adam that it would be a good idea to do it. :) GO ALAN!

Devin & Ruthann said...

Hi Keara,
I ordered a Cricut from that site on November 16 and it's the 30 and still haven't gotten it. The FedEx site says it was called to be picked up, but not yet picked up. I'm nervous about the site. Does it really ship the products? Is that where you got yours?