Monday, November 8, 2010

Sneak Peek


The children are in bed...but not sleeping, I can still hear them making little noises, mostly Caleb...he's been a night owl lately. This daylight savings time is tough to get used to, but when it's fall and we fall back an hour, it totally rocks, it's like stretching the day out an extra hour. The only catch is the sun goes down around 5, sometimes earlier, which almost ruined our chances for pictures this evening. I was late, my SO awesome friend Beck came over early to help because Alan was in school. Oh boy was it frustrating, but we got to our spot and got some really great shots. I have the candid ones and the actuals will be coming soon.

Enjoy!

BTW, I got my totally rockin skirt from a second hand store, so awesome!

Betcha wanna see more of these glasses don't ya. Tehe
So cute, fat and happy. Can you see Alan's foot holding him up?
Potty break. Shhh, public property. ;0)
Typical Ellie, off by herself singin.
I think my smile about broke.


Love Calvy, he's so tender and sweet. I love his black hair!

We had a tickle fight. We decided it would be fun to get pictures of our family on our Grand mother's quilts. The one in this pic was from Alan's Nan when he left on his mission, and the yellow one is from my beautiful grandmother who made it for us when we got married. It was our way of remembering them, we hope somehow that message gets to heaven, we love you.

I always want to say it was a blast to have our picture taken, but I am always a little high strung trying to get the shots I want. Hopefully some of them turned out.
Thank you friends!!!!!

**If you like what you see, check them out on their Pure Photography blog. They are AWESOME with kids.

I'm out.
-Keara

1 comment:

Hanna said...

Ridiculously cute! Love those cute kids, that black hair, that mischievous smile, those chubby rolls. Will be so fun to get together!