Friday, August 5, 2011

Our house yesterday.

We woke up and went swimming at a friends house with a bunch of friends, it was a blast and the children were tired out....my favorite part of summer. wink
After swimming and naps the children ate some yogurt and graham crackers while I quickly cleaned up.
Calvy was not the most pleasant after his nap.
Caleb was just as cute as ever.
Ellie belly was her cute little self, playing games in her chair.
This was our front room after a quick cleaning.
Pandora playing Ingrid Michaelson.
Playroom area.
Bathroom with all the swimming suits and towels from swimming.
The kids room after a quick clean up.
Cloth diapers needing to be stuffed and put away. That green one is dirty.....haha.
Their cute little closet with jackets and shoes.
Bath towels hanging behind their door.
Calvy's rainbow hanging in the hallway.
My cute little vase from Goodwill.
ANd....my bedroom. Looking at this I realized how Mommy's neglect themselves, every other room is clean. Hmmm.
I took these pictures and I was debating whether or not to share them...I didn't want to because of all the healthy talk we've been having. But it was good to see, I can see where we are lacking lately. That is ice-cream, that will most honestly sit there for months until it goes bad, we like ice-cream, but just not a lot. Then there is frozen homemade sugar cookie dough, frozen veggies, meat, lemon popsicles homed and store bought. No more excuses, I now have to go to the grocery store. Bleh. Don't judge me.
Now before you judge, we do eat a lot of veggies and fruit, but I need to shop because we have eaten all of them. But yes, I do have store bought salad dressing and ketchup, whipped cream, Alan refuses to get rid of it, I personally do not like lard in an aerosol bottle.
Alan stopped off at the store a bought a few needed things.
My aprons, one of which my cute Mommy made for me.
Top of my fridge.
Kitchen......see my grocery list. wink
Nixon's gourmet meal, 24/7, 365 days a year. Poor guy. Looking into making my own dog food, anyone have any recipes?
Daddy came home and read stories to the children
While Nixon licked my feet. Gross toe, sorry, it's getting better though!
Caleb did this.
Then, they all played hopscotch on these..
Floor mats from the Cadi, Alan brought them in to vacuum.
Ellie sang the whole time the other jumped around. So Ellie.

And that was a part of yesterday in our home.

Hope you enjoyed!
~Keara

2 comments:

Moore Fun said...

That was really fun. I love seeing how you live out there in Iowa. It is so cute and looks so comfortable. Love the confession pics of the fridge and freezer too. :)

Jourdan McLaws said...

AMEN to this post being super fun!!! I loved seeing how you live and what you do on a regular basis. This is real life, always feeling like nothing get's done and you have some place to be. It's so hard to live in the moment sometimes but then your kids say "wake up" your missing it... "we are playing hop scotch on car mats. HOLY COW I LOVE YOU.