It was my Birthday this week!!!!!!! I am officially in my late 20's and it's fabulous!
I feel like I want to yell it out sometimes, WHY?! I want to understand why I am so important to His plan, this plan that is so perfect and so wonderful, why does He care that I make it to the Celestial Kingdom, why does He want me to be taken care of and happy? Why?......Why?
I can't comprehend it, I can't quite grasp that type of understanding, that kind of love and compassion. I do know however, with a deep understanding and assurance that He does in fact love me, that He cares about my having a bad day and needing a lift. He cares that I just spent the most amazing 15 minutes watching my beautiful children play and laugh and love each other. He knows what makes me happy, He knows what makes me sad, He knows where I need to go and what I need to do and who I need to serve, and how to parent my children so that I may make it through this life in success and happiness, and in turn to the Celestial Kingdom where we can all live together, for eternity.
I still can not tell you why, it brings me to tears each time I think of it, because I know He's just smiling and maybe saying, "because I do." Maybe it is the same way we love our children and why our children love us, we just do.
I am grateful for each blessing I am able to receive each and every day. Days are hard sometimes, but there is always an underlying factor that we often forget, that we are loved, needed and important.
I hope you have a testimony of the love of our Savior and our Heavenly Father, it is a comfort that can last a lifetime.
The gospel of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is true, it is true. I have a testimony of this and could never deny it. I know that Jesus Christ is at the helm and we can receive inspiration from our Father Heaven and Jesus Christ through the Prophet, President Thomas S. Monson. I know our Savior lives, and that He suffered and died for each of us, that we may repent and live again, because He loves us. I know the Prophet Joseph Smith was a true prophet, I know he saw God and Jesus Christ and that he translated The Book of Mormon and that the fullness of the gospel is here again on the earth. We are here to gain a body and experience and be happy. "Adam fell that men might be; and men are, that they might have joy"- 2Nephi 2:25
I am truly grateful this sabbath day, to be with my family and to be in our home and enjoy the spirit that lingers with us. I hope you have had an equal experience this day, or sometime very soon. Love you all!
-Keara
4 comments:
I think it is similar to why each of our children matters. As a mom you equally want each child to succeed, grow, develop, the best way for them. I think it is the same with HF. He is all-knowing and b/c of that he can handle this all on a greater scale. Why do you matter...because you are HIS daughter, and just like your children matter to you, YOU matter to him!
And I am sure there is a lot deeper thoughts to this, but this is how I understand it all! Happy Birthday! I hope it was wonderful!
I was thinking that exact thing, Rychelle!
That is what we teach our girls!
We are amazing and miraculous, because we are God's Children! He loves us!
I love you beautiful Keara!
I am glad you had a wonderful birthday!
We are created in Gods image. The feelings, frustrations, love and thoughts that we have for our children are the same feelings, frustrations, love and thoughts He has for us, as his children.
...that is all...love your friendly neighborhood blog stocker ;)
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! So fun!! :)
This was a very great post Keara and I feel like I needed to read this right now!! Thank you!! You are amazing girl and such an inspiration to me!! Love ya girl!!!
Post a Comment