I have asked my children what they want for Christmas because I am determined to get all the Christmas shopping done before December this year, with our new baby girl coming I want to just simply enjoy her and my children and ALL Christmas has to offer this year.
I have been reading blogs and looking on Pinterest for different gift ideas and stocking stuffers. Last year we decided that we would give the big gifts to our children and Santa would give just stockings...this year we have decided that is lame, and it made Christmas lame. Santa is exciting ad magical and full of wonder and that is childhood. We want Christmas and childhood to be awesome and full of wonder, it only lasts for so long and Santa will no longer be fun it will fizzle out, so I want to try as hard as I can to keep that alive in my children.
These are some things I am looking at for Christmas. A great new game for the family.
These awesome things for sensory play.
Things for quiet activity for the older kiddos, paint by number.
These for Anna.
These for the boys.
This for Ellie.
I'm also dreaming up the BEST for my children this year, which I hope will turn into a Christmas Tradition for our family. More details when I get more details...but here's a hint. Oh, I can't wait.
I'm also having a custom built doll house on order for my girlies. SO excited, this Christmas is going to be amazing!



No comments:
Post a Comment