(This is me most afternoons)
Today was a rough day. I cried when I realized I had left all or almost my Seasonal decorations. I vaguely remember my thinking it would be better to leave and just buy new. I was wrong. I miss them. I also don't think I saw our current circumstances coming, life throws curve balls.
My children were so cute, they came into my room at different times to console me, it was sweet and it did actually make me feel better that and writing it all down in my journal.
I am grateful for the Pioneers and their sacrifices and example. I am grateful I have someone to look to for confidence and reassurance that I can make it through, and not just make it through but thrive.
I am also very grateful for a husband who buys me KitKats when I am having a bad day. :)
(We spent the afternoon decorating and watching Nanny McPhee, and yes I am going to bed with my house like this)
(My new pants that came in the mail)
~Keara~



1 comment:
I hear you. I have such a hard time getting rid of stuff right now, because I've learned, it's not always a given that you can (afford to) replace them. I've been trying not to care so much about stuff, but I'm not very good at it.
Post a Comment