Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Another Happy Halloween!


Calvin was being so cute, this was his first bath in the sink in our new house.
The sink is cast iron so it stays pretty cold, the poor guy, his bath water kept getting cold, so we kept draining and filling it back up and every time his arm would touch the top by the counter he'd get some major goosebumps all over his body.

The mohawk was courtesy of Alan (I think I spelt that wrong).

This is Calvin on Davenport Halloween. I asked one of our neighbors why they have it a day early and they said that it's because of the big Halloween Parade. I have no idea where it's at, but I'm excited, I hope we get to go.

My little Firefighter, he wants to grow-up and be just like his Aunt Lyda. Do you like his soot? That was my mom's idea. I miss you mom!

3 comments:

Michelle Bebe said...

cute cute cute costume!!! i do love the soot.

♥ Natalie said...

Cute little boy! Hope you guys have a very Happy Halloween!

The Woolner Family said...

Oh he's so darling. Your family has the cutest kids :) What a weird thing to have Halloween the day before? Why not have the parade the day before? Iowa people, go figure.