
This was Calvin when I first set out to tackle the kitchen, Ugh!
Just so everyone knows our house is extremely old so there is an aweful lot of cleaning that has and still needs to be done before we can even attempt to move anything in. So if you see a messy house it's because it is, nothing has it's place yet. (sorry forgot to turn this picture)

This WAS our fridge, one of MANY discusting things I had to clean in the kitchen. I won't even make a guess as to what this was, all I know is that it is gone and now I am happy.

This was Calvin when I was about half way through. Thank Heaven for a child who loves stuff, Heaven knows we have a lot of it.

This is a tree just outside our back door, I can see this through my kitchen window. It is almost all orange now.
I will have more pictures of the house as time goes on, we have so much to do it's hard to make time for a slow internet connection.
We love and miss you all, life isn't the same without you.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh - I can't believe he fell asleep like that. Why didn't any of that calm-sleepy-child stuff rub off on my kids??
Its such a big job to move-in, but its also the most rewarding. In a week or 2 you're going to sit down one night and put your feet up and realize that your house feels like a home and you did it ALL BY YOURSELF!
I can't wait to see more pictures and hear about your new life!
Take care!
why can't nash EVER fall asleep outside of his crib? LUCKY! I love the tree. that what the holidays are SUPPOSED TO look like!
Post a Comment