I figured I'd start it out with a bang. We celebrated Calvin's B-day a little early so we could have some family there. He did not like his hands being dirty, the second he touched the frosting he cried. He wouldn't even try to take a bite until we whiped his hands and fed it to him. But once he got into it, he couldn't stop eating, he almost ate his whole cake.

Clean-up time. This was also not very enjoyable.
Those are not tears or snott of joy.
Christmas Eve at my parents. My mom always gives her grandkids jammies, a tradition started in our family by her mom. But of course Calvin goes for the book, he loves them, even after the trajic Halloween book.
Havin fun with Uncle Jakey....
One Hundred and One.....
Oops! (Jacob thought Calvin was falling and tried to catch him, whitch in turn scared Calvin)
Jacob trying to explain that he did all he could, and Uncle Shane consoling our scared little boy. Calvin loves his uncles, and I'm pretty sure they love him too.
On the airplane leaving Chicago heading to Arizona. Calvin got his own seat on this plane, which was so nice considering how long we had been in the airport and on airplanes.

I know this picture is fuzzy but it's the only one that had everyone in it. We went out on Sunday night to check out some Christmas lights. It was really cool. We had a lot of fun that night singing along to Christmas music by Mariah Carey, although I think I heard Jacob's voice over everyone else's. :)
This night I had gotten all ready to go out to California Adventure park, but then Alan started throwing up and Calvin got really bad diareah. So instead of going out, we stayed in, and no matter where I went I couldn't get away from poop or puke. I felt like I was cleaning it up all night. But I just kept telling myslef that this is what mom's do. As weird as it may sound it actually made my night more fun to think of it like that.
Aren't they so cute!
We always have fun at Grandma and Grandpa's.
Can you see the resemblence? We used to look like twins all through elementary school, I guess that was back when we had the same hair color and wore matching outfits. I guess we still kinda look alike.
This was smores at the Moore's on Christmas Eve.We had so much fun in AZ, it was so hard to leave. We can't wait to go back. We miss you guys!
6 comments:
aww Keara, you are too cute. I hate that you are sick!!!! I really hope you start feeling better already!!! I will keep praying. Your pictures are cute too. And Nate and I LOVED watching Calvin yesterday. He is so easy! We will watch him anytime!! Christa Terry wants us to go to the movies with her and Ciny Polk on Saturday to see "27 Dresses" ttyl
Looks and sounds like you had soo much fun. It is definatly hard to go back to life "alone" huh? It usually takes me about 2 weeks to fully recover! I can't believe everyone got sick on your trip!! I will have to use the "this is what mothers do" thing in future incidents of my own!! Calvin is sooo cute. I love his big eyes...does he get scared a lot? Pierson does and i think it is a personality trait just wondering if they were in that boat together or if it is a stage!
You guys are so cute! I am so glad you guys had fun but yes you must give me a call when you come back! You still have my number right? Is yours still the same?
WOW looks like you guys have been very busy having fun!!! Well it looks like you had a good Christmas! I can't believe we never got to see each other i'm so sad! Hows everything going?
Sam and Chad just had the flu. Same deal. I'm surprised I came out of it unscathed. But man oh man--it is definitely what mothers do. Just imagine it with more kids in the mix :)
We do look alike in that picture!
Post a Comment