Saturday, January 19, 2008

No S'more?

Alan and Calvin eating s'mores.
Look at that stringer.
Picture Perfect.
The S'mores are no more, You can't see me but I'm crying tooWhat a Tragedy

5 comments:

Hanna said...

Awww, poor little guy. Its so cute when they get an opinion about life. I'm a little offended that you don't have my blog address memorized, but I'll give it to you anyway ;) mumblingfrommexico.blogspot.com. *whip* get it back up there.

I'm so glad you guys are doing great. I can't wait to have a chirporactor in the family!!! :p We'll switch you guys back adjustments for colonoscopies! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys! Move back!

Adam and Nicole said...

what a cute boy! I hate when the food is all gone too!! How is life woman?!

Moore Fun said...

Oh I love my baby Calvin! I really miss you guys. Give calvie a kiss for me.

The Allen's said...

he is soo cute keara!! i wish i had a smore right now.