Saturday, January 19, 2008

I've lost everything!!!

I tried out a new blog template and it ended up deleting all of my memory for my blog. SHOOT! So please email or leave a comment with your blog address so I can add you again. Thanks!!!

Keara

6 comments:

Nate and Liz said...

OOOOHHHH Keara way to GO!!! HAHAHA! J/K

Our blog address is:
www.nateliz.blogspot.com

by the way its negative ninteen outside. AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Lindsay Nichole said...

hi keara!!!

Camille said...

that stinks!!! Love the cute family pics. Jeallous that you got to go home for christmas! Hope your not freezing your buns too bad in IA. How is Alan liking school?

Gardea Blog:
www.thegardeafamily.blogspot.com/

Brittney said...

Oh that stinks! I have a link on my blog called the cutest blog on the block or something like that and the blogs are so cute and she shows you how to do it and it is really easy and you dont lose anything! You should check it out. but my blog address is rockinandarollindbb.blogspot.com I hope you are having a great day!

♥ Natalie said...

Ours is ilovemyfamily5.blogspot.com . It's set to private now, but I sent you an invite. If you need another invite, just email me at lafamilia5@gmail.com and I'll send you another one! See ya, Natalie

The Allen's said...

HI keara, cute pictures of you guys. sorry about losing everything. Our address is sksiallen.blogspot. I hope you guys are still doing so good out there.